Vintage Shop 6 Gallon Plastic Carboy
THIS IS TRULY A PLASTIC CARBOY DESIGNED FOR WINE/BEER MAKERS.
6 Gallon Size
- Made of heavy P.E.T. plastic.
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Completely taste and odor free and stain resistant.
- No side-wall ribs to collect yeast or sediment.
- Easy to clean inside and out.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitized before and after each use.
- Takes # 10 Rubber stopper or Intermediate Buon Vino Bung.
- In Ported Carboys, the hole is 2"high.
Note: Do not recommend to lift the carboy from the side when is full. To lift it place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck. Do not clean carboy with water hotter than 53°C (127°F).