The Beer Nut has converted our ever popular Frequent Brewers Program into a far more inclusive and complete Rewards Point Program
Now you not only earn credit for complete batch purchases but also for anything you purchase in the store. Even better, you don't have to keep track of that frequent brewers card as we track everything for you in our computers.
How to earn points:
- Earn points on all your purchases.
- All homebrew ingredients earn 1 point per dollar spent.
- Wine kits earn 1/2 point per dollar spent.
- Everything else earns 1/4 point per dollar spent.
How to spend points:
- Once you have accrued 250 points you can spend them.
- 10 points = $1 purchasing power.
- Points can be used to purchase anything in our store.
So, what do I have to do?
- Nothing. Seriously?
- Ok, almost nothing.
- Just make sure to give us your account number (usually your phone number) each time you shop with us and you will get your points.
The fine print
- Points expire after 1 year if not used.
- You must accumulate 250 points within a year to be eligible to spend points
- In the event you return merchandise for which you previuosly earned points, the point value of the returned merchandise will be deducted from your points total.
- Any purchase or portion of that purchase that is paid for with points is ineligible to earn reward points. In addition, no points are offered or earned for the purchase of a Beer Nut Gift Card, for payment of shipping charges, or any other item The Beer Nut deems ineligible.
- Any purchase or portion of that purchase that is discounted for any reason is ineligible to earn reward points.
- You cannot currently use points to pay for things via the website. All your web orders will accrue points however. If you order on the web and we see that you have hit the 250 point limit we will let you know and will ensure that you get to use the points.
- Points are not legal tender, have no cash or other monetary value, are non-negotiable, are not redeemable for cash, and are nonrefundable. nontransferable. Members do not acquire, and The Beer Nut retains, all right, title and interest, including any property rights, to the points. Points are non-assignable and nontransferable. You will not receive change (i.e. money) back from purchases using points.
- The Beer Nut reserves the right to update, modify, change or amend the terms of this program or to cancel it at any time without notice to you. This includes the right to apply changes retroactively to points already accrued in the program. The Beer Nut will post any new or revised policies at our retail store or on our website.
- THE BEER NUT, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE REWARDS PROGRAM. BY ENROLLING, PARTICIPATING OR OTHERWISE USING THE REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE THE BEER NUT, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ALL OF THEIR ASSOCIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR LIABILITIES UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT OR ACTUAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER RELATED FEES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM OR YOUR USE OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDING REWARDS POINTS.
- These terms and conditions are subject to any other applicable The Beer Nut, Inc policies.
- Choice of Law and Venue. These terms and conditions are construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. You agree and submit to the state or federal courts located within Salt Lake County, Utah as the exclusive forum and venue for any dispute, action or suit arising from the Rewards Program. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you will not raise, and hereby waive, any defenses based upon venue, inconvenience of forum or lack of personal jurisdiction in any action brought in accordance with this provision.